Initially founded as American Airways in 1931 with its headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas- American Airlines is a United States based airlines, with the fleet size of 953 aircraft. This airline operates flights to 344 domestic and worldwide destinations. American Airlines is measured to be the world's leading airline by fleet size and income, and is a pompous member of the One World airline coalition.American Airlines In-Flight Amenities
- When you are traveling with American Airlines, you have the preference to decide your seat in one of the foremost cabin module including Main Cabin Extra, and American Airlines Preferred. Most excellent of all, one can opt your seat at the time of booking, at check-in, or anytime in between.
- Stay associated while you fly to your target using in-flight Wi-Fi on select aircraft.
- Keep yourself entertained with award winning movies, TV programs, games, and a wide variety of music with personal in-seat entertainment which will not let you miss an opportunity of media- if you are one such lover. There is also the alternative to use complimentary Samsung tablets along with Bose headphones in Primary and Business Classes on select flights.
- One can also feed you with appetite of delicious snacks, light bites, or a warm meal on board. For longer routes, many of these services are complimentary, and you are hail to reserve area of expertise entries before your flight.
- One can even club your meals with an award-winning wine selection. All alcoholic beverages are complimentary in the First and the Business Class, and available for purchase in Economy class.
American Airlines Web Check-In
You no longer need to wait in the long queue at the airport and can do easy check-ins sitting at your place. There is no end moment hassle. Web check-ins is available since 24 hours of your flight in case of domestic travel and these remains accessible before 45 minutes of the flight and in case of international flights- web check-in is available up to 90 minutes before the programmed departure of the flight.