Planning a trip to USA is useless and incomplete without touching Vegas. Isn’t it? This place is primarily famous for exhilaration and pleasurable moments for life- though you need to prioritize your list.
The best thing about this place is favorable weather due to which you can visit anytime you want. The majority of the glitz and gleam in Vegas can be easily witnessed along the Las Vegas Strip. Las Vegas is the most wanted holiday destination for the amusement and nightlife lovers. Due to the Mojave Dessert in its environs, Vegas scrutinize sunshine throughout the year. During summers, the weather is scorching while winters can be cold to chilly.What all in Vegas
- The Strip: Las Vegas Boulevard 2.5 mile long central section covers the northeast to southwest part of the city which includes huge leisurely palaces, luxury hotels and fine dines. The best part is the nightlife here which is the most colorful and lively.
- Freemont street experience: this is strictly pedestrian area with unique sites with 5 blocks covered with a canopy of LED lights of different colors. Each night is different- followed by diverse music and visual shows. This street is in downtown Las Vegas which is few miles from the Strip and the best way to reach here is to hire a cab.
- Indoor Skydiving: Indoor skydiving surely offers a matchless experience where visitors get to experience kind of exact skydive but without an airplane or a Para. The instructors take you to the vertical wind tunnel where you are dressed in proper skydive attire and the moment fan is on, you can smoothly float in the air.
- Mob Museum: The National Museum of Organized Crime & Law Enforcement is an enormous place to discover about the collision of the structured offense on the city's history. The museum presents authentic stories and events from Mob history through attractive exhibits.
- Red Rock Canyon: The Red Rock Canyon is positioned about 27 kilometers away from the downtown and was Nevada's initial nominated National Conservation Area. Here, one can indulge in hiking, rock climbing, horseback riding, and much more. Along with picnic areas, there is a visitor center with indoor & outdoor exhibits.
- The Neon Museum: The Neon Museum was recognized in the year 1996 with the endeavor to enrich study, collect, preserve, and exhibits the past, art, and culture of Las Vegas. The museum complex features outdoor exhibition space, Neon Bone yard, and the Neon Bone yard North Gallery. Weekend Getaways from Las Vegas
- Sedona: Sedona is an amazing weekend destination near Las Vegas and can be reached in nearly 4 hours of drive. It is positioned in the heart of the Arizona desert where one can choose to stay at a resort, cabin, hotel, or bed & breakfast. The region is enclosed by some of the best canyons, rocks, hiking trails, and more. Do take out some time to check out Oak Creek Canyon and the Chapel of the Holy Cross!
- Duck Creek Village: The Duck Creek Village is a miniature scenic village situated in the midst of the parks in Utah which is approximately 3 hours drive away from the city of Las Vegas. Cabins are available here on rents. You will enjoy various outdoor adventures activities here like camping, hiking, & biking. Cedar Breaks National Monument and Zion & Bryce Canyon parks are also located in its vicinity. This place is truly a heaven for adventurous people and if possible, prefers self drive and manages a helicopter ride from Vegas to Grand Canyon.